We invite you, dear artists and artisans, to submit your films before April 1st, 2015. The program of the festival is being selected, but we are still looking for hidden masterpieces…
The 2nd éedition has been postponed due to an major fire at the Musée de la civlisation last September 15. Cinédanse Québec 2015 will be held from September 24-27, 2015.
The aim of the festival will put in light five main topics:
1) Perceptions about Women: Today;
2) Perceptions about Couples: the Two of Us;
3) Perceptions about Intimacy: from Dreams to Religions;
4) Perceptions about Community Spirit: Us, Them, the Other;
5) Perceptions on Ages: “the Old Days”
Submit your film/work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the type of film (short, full length, documentary, recreation, fiction…), credentials, length, the country of origin, the year of production and the available formats.